NCL Cruisers who sailed during Christmas - Religious Services?

SanFranBayCruiser

Hello Fellow Cruisers! I'd like to know if NCL offered any type of Religious Service during the Christmas sailings? If so, was it non-denominational or was Catholic mass available? If services were held, was it Christmas eve or Christmas day? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

Multi-denominational services for all religions and seperate services for the Jewish passengers were held every day on NCL Crown while I was on her over Christmas/New Year. Sometimes twice a day to allow those out on excursions to attend.

The Dawn held a Mass Christmas Morning (either 8 or 9 AM), as well as Mass on January 1. The priest was a retired naval priest, from the Washington, DC area.

Mass was also said daily at 8AM, although this wasn't listed in the ship's "Freestyle" (daily newspaper of activities/events.)

Does anyone know if they have a regular Sunday worship service on the Dawn? (Not Catholic) We'd love to go if they do. We went to a service on the beach in Hawaii when we were there a few years ago, and it was definatelyone of thehighlights of the trip. I think it would be neat to go on the ship.

Thanks

Anni

Archived