Recent eco tour with Eli

underwayatlast

Has anyone recently toured with the Eli? I have a reservation in Feb on the eco tour and I'm interested what the statisfaction rating is? Thanks.

We just did this tour in November and you will not be dissapointed. We didn't do the extreme tour we just did the regular tour. Ed, Shamil and Tony were on the boat with us - Ed was very informative about the ecology around the island......Saw a few sea turtles, stingrays and they were real good about pointing them out. First stop is Bird Island and you can get off the boat or stay on or swim around practicing your snokeling....we hiked up Bird Island - it isn't a hard hike. Next stop is at Hell's gate - this was a rock formation that you climb through the caves - climbing down is a little rougher and if you were to fall it would be very sharp. We then had lunch - a hot lunch and then we were given time to just snorkel around the area. This was one of my favorite excursions and would probably do this one again!

Archived