Motorized wheelchair beach access

SnorkelStLouis

My wife who depends on a motorized wheelchair for transportation and I are looking for recommendations for wheelchair friendly resorts/beach breaks. With my assistance Jenny is ambulatory for 10-20ft. Ideally there would be a hard surface around lounge chair area close to water. We're sailing Nov 25th on LOS - ports: Honduras, Costa Maya and Cozumel. Thank you very much in advance, Gene 

In Costa Maya, the malecon is hard surface, but don't believe any loungers are on hard surface.

Best way to access the malecon for someone in a chair is by heading through the shopping area and then out the gate to the taxi stand.  The captain at that stand can arrange for a van cab large enough  for a chair.

In the port complex itself, there is a pool and a small beach.

Look at Blue Kay on the web.  It is directly accessible by taxi and as a hotel may have walkways and cabanas that can accommodate a chair.

Roatan will be tough.  You'll dock in Coxen Hole.  Beaches there don't really have paved access.  Best to contact either Victor Bodden or Rony's Tours and arrange a tour of the island with maybe a stop at an accessible beach.  If any, these guys will know and have vans for the chair.

Cozumel has a Margaritaville right next to your pier. 

• Thanks 1