Any recent Pearl Island Excursion experience - Nassau?

lizzy911

I am leaning towards booking Pearl Island over Blue Lagoon for our March Anthem trip. My top choice was Rose Island but none of the operators are offering on the date we will be in Nassau. It will be me and my daughter who is 6 and adventurous.

It sounds like Pearl Island is more secluded, while Blue Lagoon will be more crowded  / busywith a lot of the activities having a fee. 

Our main objectives are somewhere to splash around (weather permitting) and play in the sand that is safe and not overly crowded. 

In 2017 I went to Blue Lagoon Island for the 2nd time and was underwhelmed.  On the boat ride over, I saw an island with a lighthouse and I remember thinking, just drop me off there with food and water and pick me up again in 5 hours and I'll be fine. Turns out that was Pearl Island in the making.  For my fall 2018 cruise, I found Pearl Island on the Royal offerings and went to Trip Advisor and saw a lot of good reviews.  We booked it and ended up having a pretty good time.     I mentioned it in my 2018 Enchantment review. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2589608-blue-collar-diamond-becomes-enchanted-4-days-917/

I communicated with them via email a couple of times and found their communication good.  

Edited by BillOh
Because I can
  • Like 1