6 April 2019 Empress of the Seas Change in Itinerary???

NMG318

I was planning my private excursions for the upcoming 6 April cruise on the Empress of the Seas.  I went on the RCL website to double check the itinerary for that cruise (as if I was looking to book that cruise) and I noticed the itinerary is now changed.  Instead of Miami-Sea Day-Santiago de Cuba-Sea Day-Cienfuegos- Sea Day-Havana-Miami, the web site now shows route in reverse, Miami-Havana-Sea Day-Cienfuegos-Sea Day-Santiago de Cuba-Sea Day-Miami.  I called RCL and they indicated they had not received any itinerary changes and nothing had changed.  They said they were updating their website and it was probably wrong.  If you are on this cruise and have private excursions planned, stay tuned! 

Edited by NMG318

• 1 month later...

well now they've changed the april cruise from that to dropping Santiago & now we're going to Cozumel...they seem to do this every year - we booked this for the 3 cuban ports & surely would've chosen another had Cozumel been mentioned initially...is this a bait & switch habit?

2 hours ago, touche99 said:

well now they've changed the april cruise from that to dropping Santiago & now we're going to Cozumel...they seem to do this every year - we booked this for the 3 cuban ports & surely would've chosen another had Cozumel been mentioned initially...is this a bait & switch habit?

Happens to other itineraries also.  Not that often, but it's not uncommon.