Getaway 12/2-12/9 with freestyles

Galgirl74

10 minutes ago, 1michelay said:

I ask because we were told you can't hold sloths after 11am.  

Is this from Daniel Johnson’s or through another company. I know there are several places on Roatan where you can hold sloths. We were holding sloths around noon. Their sloths arent caged, they hang out in the trees there. They swap them out every so many people to let them rest.

On 12/27/2018 at 6:47 PM, Galgirl74 said:

Day 2 at sea. Headed to the buffet for breakfast. My girls are still complaining that they don’t have waffles with strawberry sauce and hash browns every morning. They were addicted. We talked a lot to our girls about being polite (in general) that these employees work lots of hours, to make sure they thanked them. We talked about where they lived and leaving family behind and putting up with rude Americans. We had just gotten in line for the buffet when a gentleman was yelling at the cooks about needing his poached eggs on top of his hash, asking what was so hard to understand and then started yelling dos eggs.....the cooks were from the Philippines. We only found 2 incidents like this. Please be kind. My girls said “why can’t he put his own eggs on the hash?”  Headed to the great meet and greet! Watched a wedding taking place in the Tropicana room. We played deal or no deal,  superhero trivia, and signed up for escape the big top. Lunched in O’Sheeans. NCL has changed it so they onLy have one menu, the late night one, this was very disappointing to me. I can only eat so many fajitas! A little rest and then of to see Burn the Floor. The dancing and singing is fantastic. Late dinner at taste while 18 yr old went to watch the newlywed game. She loved all the game shows and was often found in the atrium. Off to bed. Roatan tomorrow!

Do you have the freestyle from this day? I am doing this cruise next Christmas week out of NOLA.