March 23 2019: Rangiroa pass drift snorkel & aquarium

redondalliouga

Hi - is anyone who will be on the March 20 Tuamotus and Society Islands cruise interested in doing a drift snorkel of the Tiputa Pass in Rangiroa, ending up at the Aquarium and Motu Nuhi Nuhi?

The PG excursion seems to be to the Aquarium only, and I am keen on seeing the pass too. I have provisionally booked with Rangiroa Plongee (Scuba Diving Rangiroa - see https://www.scubadivingrangiroa.com) to do this at 2:00pm on March 23They tell me "We offer the "drift snorkeling into the TIPUTA pass (3 times drifting with a guide and a boat following you all the time) and finish at the aquarium, Motu Nuhi Nuhi . . . Duration : 2 hours  . . . Price : 55 Euros. Payment by PAYPAL . . .On March 23rd  the current will be normally good in the afternoon and we can organize the tour at 2pm". However they need a minimum of 2 people (not sure what the maximum is!) and so far it is just me (my wife is not such a strong snorkeler). If you are interested please tell me here and email Alexandra at rangiroaplongee@mail.pf to tell her that you would like to do this too.