Pharmacies in Grand Turk and Amber Cove

mzscott81

Grace Bay Pharamacy has an outlet just past the Lighthouse Road near the Salinas on Grand Turk.  Can't recall but they may have a small outlet at the cruise center.  As I don't search for or have a need for meds when out of US, I don't really pay attention to these places.   Advice on web sites for Turks Caicos is to travel with extra meds.  Don't think you'll get cheap prices in GT.

The Amber Cove cruise port map indicates a small pharmacy and gift shop.  I haven't been to Amber Cove so not sure what they offer.  Again, don't think you'll find cheap meds.

I'm taking my Aunt with me and she's hoping to find some kind of skincare product called Retin-A, you have to have a prescription for it here in the states but can get it without one outside the US. I started a thread asking if anyone knew where to find it in Grand Turk or Amber Cove but got no replies, so I hope we can find it somewhere! Will check Amber Cove port map for that pharmacy for sure!