Rotterdam 2/10-2/24

ottahand7

4 minutes ago, SeaBands said:

we were disappointed with all the Caribbean menus for this cruise. We ate at Sel de Mer twice and Canalleto 3 times. They now post a 2 pm MahJongg get together every day. Lots of people showed up every day. Great that they added it to the daily bulletin. I hope that this is fleet wide.

I agree with the Caribbean menus.  For most of the meals we stayed with the classics. I don't like surprise cilantro (chicken date kebabs below) and J hates curry.   I think that our cruise director Rebekah Law was very effective so if she saw that people showed up for the 2PM MJ she kept it in the daily bulletin.  She was very present throughout the cruise, my three other HA cruises I never knew what they looked like.  Boring announcements in the morning and that was it.  

Our Canalleto dinner on Valentine's Day was excellent, it was a veal night which was a real treat.  Many compare it to Olive Garden - I wish I had an OG with food and service like that at home.  

The one flop - if I was in the MDR versus room service I would have returned would have been the fried chicken.  Should be listed as panko crusted chicken and the ear corn looked petrified.  

chicken date kebabs 22019.jpg