Starfish Island

Nurse Mom

Here's some pic's from August last year. Not sure which cruise line you'll be on but as for RCCL LIberty of the Seas you board the tender for the 15-20 minute ride to the island. They will give you a ticket for lunch. The lunch was alright but nothing to write home about.

You'll re-board the same tender that brought you to the island for the return trip back to your ship.

For me it was alright but not sure if I would go again if I ever make it back to Belize.

cu8QwJ5V5VbIn6Lp26L4zyBDdkaSZq8KBS9PWMd3

6bLkeLSrL312K3vrMXtuMa0bnAgz0aJPa5QleObe

6eOtOZ_MtDsPz_i6EJFFjPHfrtQoinmTjLtIQkGp

jvlNNiyErhKZgrE3exdf-YVvWTCA2jYxXdIQN61j

UdgwwRwIdhB4x1HPw_x23DYep6h6p5fHpl24ri3k

eGSCbSn4NmgoqKvn5pAGgJHtZUyQmaun6fta2A0j

eJm2KCYxUI5jkH-hVycPJL7KrX_-1MBtTl6Gu-yM

• 2 weeks later...

It was a Royal Caribbean excursion and was about a 15 minute boat ride from the ship. We were the first ones there so we had our choice of chairs.  It got crowded as the day went on and more charters arrived.  The island is small but fun to walk around all the piers.  We saw a ray right in the water off a pier and my daughter snorkeled and saw lots of small fish and possible a barracuda.  The lunch was ok, rice and beans and chicken.  Make sure to look over the railing where you get your fruit punch...there were a few crabs (blue and tan) looking like they were vying for territory by chasing each other and going in and out of holes, that was fun.  Bathroom was very clean!  Saw a manatee in the distance from the boat.  We don't expect too much from excursions, so are happy when the place is generally nice.  I don't think I'd do it again since there are other options there but it was a very nice day.  We then took the tender to the port and was pleasantly suprised.  It was a nice little port area and clean.