Wheelchair accessible excursions in Bermuda and Boston

Kcheine

Going on RC in April to Bermuda and Boston.  Trying to figure out what to do in each port that would be wheelchair friendly.  We do have a folding stroller that we can put my son in and transfer him also.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thank you!

We are on a cruise in September where Bostobn is one on the port.  Since I am in a wheelchair, we are considering this excursion.  

BOSTON OLD TOWN TROLLEY** - www.trolleytours.com/boston/accessibility-services   1-844 667 2175

The Old Town Trolley Tours stop is about 100 yards from the cruise ship terminal. They have lifts on some of their buses. You should speak to them directly by phone before your trip to be sure that there is one available at the time you will want to go.    The trolleys can accommodate wheelchairs and one can stay in the wheelchair and the wheelchair can be secured.

Because I can not walk long distances nor can I walk up the 3 stars to get in to the bus, the only accessible tours I can take through the ship requires contacting the accessible department which will try to arrange private tours for me.  Which I do in addition to searching the web for wheel chair accessible tours in each port.