Aldora Divers in Cozumel

Danobear

Has anyone out there been with Aldora Divers in Cozumel ? They say on their web site that they only go out with 4-6 on their trips, and use steel 80,100, and 120 tanks for longer down time.

Could use a couple of dive buddies to round out the boat on 2 Feb. 06

• 3 weeks later...

But it has been 6 years. They are one of the more expensive ops in Coz. They cater more towards experienced divers who are not price sensitive. I have noticed they are marketing more towards cruisers lately. Had good experience with them, switched to other ops due to extra cost and no need for the bigger tanks due to getting better with air consumption. They usually get early starts in the morning 7:30-8am for Coz. Hopefully your ship gets in early or they may not be an option, unless you fill out a boat with your own group for later start.

Have fun

Rich

Yes, you were right. I wasn't able to go with Aldora because of time schedules and not enough divers to fill the boat. ( only two, needed four )

They did turn me on to Deep Blue Divers. They were just great. Four divers, two tanks. Drift diving at Santa Rosa and the reef at Yucab. Very friendly and helpfull. Didn't have to lift a finger on shore or in the boat. Top notch. Left at 1:00pm and returned by 4:45pm.

First time in Cozumel. What a fantastic place. Can't wait to get back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived