RCCI A place in the sun excursion-Falmouth

udamom

Has anyone done this excursion? Is it just a ride from Falmouth to Montego Bay hip strip?

here is the description. Its $32  a person. I was thinking of doing Doctor's Cave Beach by ourselves but can't really find any information how much a taxi or shuttle would be there.

Any info appreciated

OVERVIEW

Depart the cruise ship pier in Falmouth in your air-conditioned coach and enjoy the scenic drive to Montego Bay, passing Great Houses, hotels and golf courses. Upon arrival at the famous Hip Strip in Montego Bay, browse along the row of shops; shopping for souvenir items. Stop in at Margaritaville to enjoy one of their notable concoctions on your own. Next, visit Doctor’s Cave Bathing Beach and stroll the world`s most famous white sand beach; the warm Caribbean waters beckons for a relaxing 3 hours. Let the sand trickle through your toes at the water`s edge, relax, take a swim or have an optional lunch at one of the 3 restaurants located on the beach. FYQ5

I haven't but I have been to the doctors cave, beautiful beach and they have nice facilities it was just $6 for the entrance you would pay for your chairs separately also, it can get a bit crowded with the cruise. Cost for a taxi or shuttle depended on how many of you are traveling there, here is a company I recommend https://globetrotteradventuretours.com, you can speak with them to find out the cost.