Balcony Sizes on Cat. H4 (2-bedroom Haven) on NCL Joy

Jother

On NCL's website, it states the category H4 cabins' balcony sizes range from 42-127 sq. ft.   The deck plan of the NCL Joy does not indicate the various sizes of the balconies on the H4 cabins (located on decks 17 & 18).  Would anyone have any idea which H4 category cabins (2 bedroom Haven) have the large balconies - or how I could go about finding out?  Thanks in advance.  Sailing September 28 to Alaska.

That's quite the swing - I looked on a couple of nonCC sites and they are equally vague.   The best I could recommend is figuring out which cabin you're looking at and seeing IF there is a review for that exact cabin number on the boards.  

We booked a 2BR haven on the Breakaway for next year and it is my understanding that the balcony is 58 sq. ft. and while that's pretty small we are happy with the location and all the Haven space to enjoy.   Plus, the in-laws will be in an aft-haven cabin with a monster deck so we'll have the best of all worlds. 

Good luck!   The Alaska cruise is lovely!