Conde Nast Traveler Survey

RobNC2001

Just picked up the most recent addition of Conde Nast Traveler (February 2006). Radiance of the Seas is in the top 5 (large ships) for "The Best Crew / Service" (the only RCI Ship listed). Radiance is also in the top 10 (large ships) overall, along with Serenade, Explorer and Navigator. The only other ships in the top ten (overall ratings) are Celebrity ships (Constellation, Millenium, Summit, Infinity, Galaxy and Mercury).

I just got back from a cruise on the Radiance last week and I have to agree with its Rating. The best cruise I have ever taken, and definitely the best, most friendly and personable service I have ever received on a cruise ship.

Just picked up the most recent addition of Conde Nast Traveler (February 2006). Radiance of the Seas is in the top 5 (large ships) for "The Best Crew / Service" (the only RCI Ship listed).

Way to go Radiance! A big ol' "Hurdy Gurdy" and "Bing-Bong"!!! Gosh, it's making me wish I was back on her this minute. :)

Radiance is also in the top 10 (large ships) overall, along with Serenade, Explorer and Navigator. The only other ships in the top ten (overall ratings) are Celebrity ships (Constellation, Millenium, Summit, Infinity, Galaxy and Mercury).

Wow....a good day for RCI for sure!

Tracy

Archived