Canoe Paddle and Trek-Juneau

Nsteph3

Has anyone done the Canoe paddle and trek through Above and beyond Alaska? We booked this excursion but the time frame has us cutting it really close to our all aboard time which makes me nervous. They have wonderful reviews but I was curious if anyone here has any insight? Thanks! 

• 2 months later...

We absolutely LOVED it! It was our favorite thing we have ever done. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience. We hiked on the glacier and then explored an ice cave underneath. It was breathtaking! The company was amazing in making sure everyone was back in time for our all aboard times. 

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you are on Princess, but if so I'm 90% certain that the comparably named tour you can book with Princess is run through Above and Beyond. Price was only $3 or so more through Princess after factoring in tax. So no worries about missing ship.  Going on this 2 in less than 2 weeks so can let you know.  (edit) oops,  just noticed that OP also posted the last post and so already went. Glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait to go! 

Edited by jgrahamiii
Reread previous post