Anthem Activities for 16 Year Old Girls

I'm taking my daughter and 4 of her friends on a February 2020 Anthem of the Seas cruise for my daughter's Sweet 16.  What kind of night time activities do they have for 16 year girls?  Are there any clubs that they can go to that cater to their age?  Thanks.

i just got off with my 17 year old son .. he did not participate but there is something called Fuel where they had events for the teens .. I guess it was some sort of club but my son said it was too small and ages were mixed 12-17 - which did not make him happy -- nor some 17 year old girls that we met in the hot tub.  I didn't see it.  They all generally complained about a mixing of ages even through the compass showed that events were supposed to be separated for 12-14 and 15-17;   They even scheduled something called "Prom" which I thought was very ill advised.  Kids this age have enough trouble with their own real Proms -- it seemed like added & unnecessary pressure. 

We were on board for spring break so I imagine there were more kids than you might see in Feb.  I think the fact that your daughter will be in a group of 5 friends -- they will automatically have a great time and you needn't worry.

5 minutes ago, rachelfran said:

i just got off with my 17 year old son .. he did not participate but there is something called Fuel where they had events for the teens .. I guess it was some sort of club but my son said it was too small and ages were mixed 12-17 - which did not make him happy -- nor some 17 year old girls that we met in the hot tub.  I didn't see it.  They all generally complained about a mixing of ages even through the compass showed that events were supposed to be separated for 12-14 and 15-17;   They even scheduled something called "Prom" which I thought was very ill advised.  Kids this age have enough trouble with their own real Proms -- it seemed like added & unnecessary pressure. 

We were on board for spring break so I imagine there were more kids than you might see in Feb.  I think the fact that your daughter will be in a group of 5 friends -- they will automatically have a great time and you needn't worry.

Thanks for your reply.   I agree...I don't think they will be happy with that wide of an age range.