Img indoor theme park dubai

Teabelly69

22 hours ago, Teabelly69 said:

Hi, off to Dubai next Febraury on Oceana with hubby and two teenage boys. Thinking of going to IMG the indoor theme park. Anybody been? Can we get a taxi from the port?

Thanks for any advice

You would need to get a taxi, and they are usually readily available from the cruise terminal when ships are in port, as the theme park is out of town on the E311 highway.  Depending on traffic to get across the city to the E311 it’s a good 30-45 minutes drive from the cruise terminal to the IMG World of Adventure theme park... Drive past it regularly but it was not there when I had kids at home so can’t help with ‘how it is’...

Anne...

8 hours ago, Teabelly69 said:

That's great thank you  do you have any idea of the cost of a journey that long? Also can I pay in us dollars?

Thanks 

I just entered the trip in my Uber app and the estimate was Dhs80-Dhs100 for their ‘x’ service (roughly equivalent to a taxi) which is approx $20-$25... Whilst the Dirham is pegged to the US$ and the official exchange rate never varies, I   would always recommend exchanging them and using local currency for local shopping and/or services.   I feel certain there is both a money exchange and ATM in the cruise terminal...

Anne..