So confused - help me with Eastern Caribbean planning

kobe

Hi, have tried contacting captain nautica by e-mail and phone and gotten no response Did you set it up yourself or thru a cruiseline? We are trying to arrange for 8 people 1/2 day snorkel trip and havent gotten it set up yet.... Any thoughts?/quote]

At the time the trip was only offered throught the cruise line, they only take 20-25 people and run two trips a day and the best part the boat leaves directly from the pier! We were on the Jewel and I know that Royal is still offering this excursion and I believe that it is the only way to book it. But it is a Great way to spend a day! :D :D

:) Thanks for the info... Captain Nautica "can't talk to us" because it can only be arranged thru the ship. The group ended up deciding to book the St. John Beach tour with the ship. We won't have to worry about cabs, ferrys etc. get a little tour of the island plus go to trunk bay for snorkeling... some of the daysails don't go to trunk bay but go to some place in between st thomas and st john... oh well!

Archived