NCL Joy Mexican Rivera Nov 24-Dec 1

iowaguy121

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There!

My Husband and I are also on this cruise. We are from Calgary, Alberta and love to cruise.

We will be spending a few days in Palm Springs before driving to L.A Sunday morning to catch this cruise.

We've done this one many years ago and Loved it enough to repeat it.  Hopefully we can meet up with you and others to share a cocktail or two, take in the dinners, and shows in the evenings.

Looking forward to It!

Darrell & Allen

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 8:03 AM, jpa34 said:

Hi There!

My Husband and I are also on this cruise. We are from Calgary, Alberta and love to cruise.

We will be spending a few days in Palm Springs before driving to L.A Sunday morning to catch this cruise.

We've done this one many years ago and Loved it enough to repeat it.  Hopefully we can meet up with you and others to share a cocktail or two, take in the dinners, and shows in the evenings.

Looking forward to It!

Darrell & Allen

Very cool! Hopefully we can all meet. Funny, we moved to Palm Springs so we may also see you out and about the weekend before the cruise.

18 hours ago, iowaguy121 said:

Very cool! Hopefully we can all meet. Funny, we moved to Palm Springs so we may also see you out and about the weekend before the cruise.

Wow! What a coincidence!

We Love Palm Springs and try to get down there as much as possible.  Plans to spend a few months down there once we retire to escape the cold and snow!

Allen will be down a week before the cruise and I will join him on the Thursday of the weekend of the cruise with a couple of friends that will be spending the weekend and returning back to Calgary.

We stay at one of friend's condos that he owns in Cathedral City and will definitely be out and about that weekend doing Palm Springs.

We will have to exchange contact numbers or go thru social media to keep in touch to meet either before the cruise or on the ship. We would definitely like to get together and share sometime on this cruise!

TTYS

Darrell and Allen