Inside Cabin on Sovereign??

millerdog

I don't think it really matters, there are advantages to all decks. We sailed on the SOS last summer and had 2 inside cabins for the kids across the hall from our outside one. Deck 2 was a good location for us. easy access to the dining room and the departure deck.

We were on Deck 5 in 5095. LOVED THE LOCATION. I was recommended deck 5 or deck 4 for our first cruise and I really appreciated that. We were at the mid point of the ship both vertically and horizontally. I would choose that exact room again if we go on the Sovereign.

We have been on deck 2 and 4 both at the center of the ship. They were very conveinant. I don't like to go to high I'm afraid of getting sick. Only have gotten sick once after being late to the show and having to sit in the balcony on a rough sea night. The two shrimp scampi's did not help!

One of our favorite spots on the ship was along the promanade deck outside where they jog. We sat and watched them jog (DH said that was our exercise counting thier laps!) we watched the sea and took a nap. He still tells everyone it waw his favorite day of any cruise. So peaceful!

I love the Sovereign can't wait to sail on her since her redo. We are booked on the Mariner next Nov.

You'll have a great time! Let us know what you thought when you come back.

burnsie

Archived