No Hairdryers on Sensation?

natters

We are sailing on the Sensation, May 6th out of Tampa and I just called Carnival to ask there hair dryers available in the catergory 11 suites and she says NO? Can this be true? She said there are no hairdryer on the ship at all. Also, what about music in your cabin? She also said there is no CD player, guess you have to bring that as well? HELP!

No hairdryers..however my SIL went to purser's desk and they gave her one for duration of cruise. She thought they had them in cabins.

No longer cruiseless...donations still accepted! Miracle 2/2005

Last cruise

Sensation 2/17/03

Hey natters! You will be cruising the Sensation the same time as me! Along with several other Cruise Critic members!

We're planning a little 'ol meet and greet at the Lido deck Pool bar immediately after the muster drill. Sure would be nice to meet you there!

And no,,,,, there are no blow dryers in the cabins on the Sensation so you will need to bring your own. I know it takes up valuable luggage space but it's stictly BYOBD (bring your own blow dryer!)

Next Cruise(s).......

Sensation to Coz 5/04

Glory, Eastern 7/04

Miracle 2/05

Jubilee 6/02

Inspiration 7/03

Conquestadors! 1/04

Sensation 5/04

Glory 7/04

Miracle 2/05

Well I think I might be able to handle bringing my own hair dryer, will just have to leave out that 2nd bottle of Crown Royal. Yes, I will definately see you "Dream2Much" on the Lido deck, look forward to it. I'll be the lady with the red hair, big cocktail drink in hand and a big smile on her face! I cant wait, counting the days (hours too).

OK, natters, I'll be the one with a Margarita in my hand and smile on my face. Coincidence that we'll all have a smile on our face! (LOL)

I'll be with doulasue, mumsyo, nisantoro, brneysnfl and a really tall guy with tattoos...... Zone!

Can't wait to meet you. Remember..... Lido deck pool bar, just after the muster drill! See you there!

Next Cruise(s).......

Sensation to Coz 5/04

Glory, Eastern 7/04

Miracle 2/05

Jubilee 6/02

Inspiration 7/03

Conquestadors! 1/04

Sensation 5/04

Glory 7/04

Miracle 2/05

Oh I cant wait,,,I've read some post from the Zone and he sounds like a character!!! I'll have my husband wear his Corona cap and I will probably have on white capri pants with flamingo's on them. Life is so great!

hello natters. i was in a cat 11 on sensation in Jan....true no hairdryer in rroms, but i asked out cabin girl when we got there and ahd the hair dryer 5 mins later. kept it for the whole cruise.

Archived