Name Change

h_blond2

Hey all! I have taken several cruises, all with my mom. Unfortunately, mom is not going to be able to go on the cruise we have booked for June. I am looking at doing a name change so my boyfriend will be able to go with me..it will be his first cruise! I have looked on the Carnival website, so I know that I will have to call to make the name change, but am wondering how complicated the process will be. I'm pretty sure that we booked under the Early Saver rate, so I know that we will have to pay a fee. To those of you that have made a name change, please tell me that it was just an easy phone call! 

Unfortunately Early Saver doesn't allow for name changes; this is specified under the terms of that rate.  What you will need to do is cancel one person and rebook another.  Cancellation penalties for Early Saver are as follows: you lose $50 per person, and the remaining deposit amount for that person is either applied to the deposit of a new cruise if that person rebooks at the time of cancellation, or it is held as a future cruise credit for that person to be applied to the cost of the new cruise (but cannot be applied to the deposit of a new cruise that is booked at a later date).

Edited by bakersdozen12