Help, having cruise planning withdrawel!

maren91

Sitting here at work, I have been back from NOS for over two weeks now and I have no cruise planning to search for on the internet! I'm going crazy! I realized how much of my day was being occupied searching for things to do in the Caribbean! I'm still financially recovering from a $1,200 Seapass bill (for two people) so can't really afford another trip yet. I think I need a support group...

maren91 come to the Panama Canal with us next January. Patfan is right the best thing to do is book another one and start planning! I don't know what I would do without another cruise in the works! :eek: :eek:

I have the most beautiful pictures from the cruise and our post-cruise stay @ Atlantis in the Bahamas, I think I will post those up today and start working on a review. I was thinking about Alaska for my next cruise? Eagles, Whales, Bears, oh my!

maren91 come to the Panama Canal with us next January. Patfan is right the best thing to do is book another one and start planning! I don't know what I would do without another cruise in the works! :eek: :eek:

I am also going through cruise withdrawl. We were on the Serenade in December and it was such a great cruise.

My husband wants to do the Panam Canal, maybe I should look into this cruise for next December.

Cruisin granny have a great time! I know you will! Shop a little for me, my most favorite part of planning a cruise!

Brenda come with us on the 22nd of January so far it seems like a fun group. See our roll call!

i feel your pain. im going through PCD (post cruise depression) as well. i just got off the VOS. a fellow forumite gave me some good info and it helped me out a lot: 1. hang out on the boards and help others with your new found information of cruise travelling...and 2. start plannin your next cruise .... look up the best pricing, ports of call, ship info, excursions, airfares, etc.

it wont get rid of your vacay sadness altoghether, but it sure does help knowing that you can book something when you get your finances in order :)

Archived