Problems with Voyagers Club, any advice?

Cherries Jubilee

First I couldn’t get my Voyager Number to link to my new reservation despite signing in to the same account I used during my MSC Divina cruise.

I emailed MSC and they linked my number to my reservation but I still can’t get into the Voyager’s Club area of the website. It says my Voyager number is linked to a different account. I wouldn’t care about this if it weren’t for the points we get for cruising with MSC. I don’t want the system to think I’m a first time cruiser and mess up my points and eliminate me from the returning cruiser event.

I am having problems as well. I have not been credited for a cruise I took and I have been on hold for at least 25 minutes before I finally hang up.

I was in your situation when I first signed up for the voyagers club. I could only get the issue resolved by calling the company. Even that took a couple of calls before an agent was able to correct the problem.

Good luck!

Same here.  They somehow created a second account for my wife--one with her middle initial and one without-- but now that they have merged her two accounts, they didn't credit her for her original status match she received before we took any of the 4 cruises with MSC in the past 3 years since she received that initial status match.  She's right back to being "Silver" even though I'm "Gold."  I have called 3 times and sent three detailed emails with all of her sail dates, and have never even received a response to an email other than the one that is generated automatically when you submit an email.  My TA called them, too, and was told I needed to email the Voyager's Club directly.  When I did speak to someone at customer service, she put me on hold and spoke to someone in that department.  Can't remember exactly what she said when she came back on the line, but basically made it sound like there was one lady who was the entire department.  Surely that can't be!  Regardless, I was told there was nothing that could be done--she's back to being Silver just like she was before we ever set foot on an MSC cruise.  Good thing the service onboard is worth the hassle, because Customer Service is non-existent.