Coaches for long excursions in Vietnam

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help?  We are doing a Far East cruise with Marella next month and want to book an excursion in Vietnam.  The trip is 2 hours each way, and as my husband needs the loo regularly, I wonder if the coaches for long journeys have a toilet on board?  If no-one knows, is there anyway I can check this out by asking elsewhere?  I appreciate your comments thank you

Apart from checking with Destination Services, I would also explain to the on-board guide as you get on that a comfort stop is required by your husband, as drivers do vary.

We did 'Rome on your own' last year which had a comfort stop on the way in. I assumed the same would happen this year when we did the same trip so didn't check - no stop. Luckily, less traffic this year as it was a Sunday, so we arrived in less time.

Hi Red Mossy.

We were on the Discovery to Asia last February. Our excursion in Vietnam was to the Mekong River cruise which was very enjoyable. The point to note however is that they used a fleet of small mini buses to ferry us to the River and it was quite a long journey with definitely no toilets on board. We did have a comfort stop on the way at the Vietnamese equivalent of motorway services which were very modern and clean but I don't remember stopping on the way back.

Hope you have a great time. We certainly did.