"Back On Mariner Baby!" Mariner Of the Seas January 13-17, 2020

After the rockwall I had some time to kill before some of my good buddies flowrider rental. So I Took that time to relax in the Dimond club and enjoy the last sunset of the cruise.

GH010289_Moment.thumb.jpg.9823d8b4c1b34226bb4f4d04070dc554.jpg

At 6:15pm It Was time for the last flowrider runs of the cruise. This was a private session that  one of my fellow flowrider friend booked. GH010290_Moment.thumb.jpg.14075885d0b2da8da349bef35b3a052d.jpg1671074015_GOPR0293(2).thumb.JPG.ac5446c4d5fef2594888ebc6b99fa49d.JPG

After that awesome flowrider private session. It was time for dinner.  Tonight's dinner was super good. I Did not take that many photos so here is a photo of desert. this is then "new" apple pie. I like this so much due to it having no raisins!!IMG_0819.thumb.JPG.26780f9f7b49e3aab35f9bdeb6dbe048.JPG

Well Guys that is it for this blog I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any question's feel free to ask them.

Here is a flowrider review for @xpcdoojk.

This wave is one of my favorite waves to ride due to it being fast and really responsive to the boards movement. I was on her a mouth after she got the wave and I am happy to say she rides almost the same as back in July 2018. On this four night sailing the line was pretty short for stand up. I say there was only a average of four other rider for standup. The longest line was on the last day and there was 30 plus people for the standup!!  That session they cut the line half an hour after opening for that session. One other thing which is minor to me is that she has no rail on the top of the wave which meant I could not do a rail slide. And they made us line up at the top of the wave and this made it that you could not load your self in until the other person in line walked down to the sports staff and was holding the sign. But other than that minor problem the staff were great and so was the riders! GOPR0288.thumb.JPG.d7c2de8279bf28ac90cedc7e6ac4797d.JPG