Ultimate Dining Package

1 minute ago, zanzibargirl said:

Is it cheaper to buy the UDP ahead of time or will there be better deals on board? thanks! 

Ahead of time. Price in Cruise planner "included" 18% gratuities and on board that will be tacked on. Keep checking prices 

3 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Ahead of time. Price in Cruise planner "included" 18% gratuities and on board that will be tacked on. Keep checking prices 

I did not realize that it included the service charge.  That makes it an even better deal, I was expecting to pay the service charge out of pocket.  Thanks for the info! 

In terms and conditions it says" Packages include service charge and food portion only for dinner and, when available, lunch service. "  I'm only seeing the service charge included on the 3 night and and unlimited packages.  The various other packages don't specifically state it.  We will be on the Liberty next week with the UDP, first time on RC.  We are traveling with another couple who are on the fence about buying a dining package.