outlet in bedroom??

azrenne

My husband sleeps with a breathing mechine at night. Is there a plug in next to the bed?

Cunard

Norwegian Wind 3/01

Royal Caribbean Monarch Of The Seas 11/02

Star Princess 4/03

Sun Princess 2/04

Carnival Conquest 6/13/04

I do not remember for certain any outlets in the bedroom other than the ones on the wall by the vanity counter.

Tom <--- Curmudgeon of the Seas

detroit100.gif

Eleven cruises so far. Up next:

Shhhh, it's a surprise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;10;9;7;10;00&timezone=GMT-0500

And then:

Carnival Spirit 12/10/05 Mexican Riviera

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;12;10;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

There is ONE plug in your cabin, and it's near the vanity. You should bring and extension cord and also an outlet strip so you can plug in more than one thing at a time.

Suep366394@aol.com

woodstock-28.gif

NEXT UP~SENSATION 5/6/04!

MARINER~ 9/19! MIRACLE~FEB 13,2005!

Sensation.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

Miracle.gif

http://community.webshots.com/user/upstatedon OUR CRUISE PICS!

azrenne --

Like your husband, I use a CPAP. On the Conquest, I brought a ten-foot extension cord and slept on the side of the bed nearer to the outlet. I had plenty of extension cord left over.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=4>

<param name="day" value=18>

<param name="hour" value=18>

</applet>

Carnival Conquest 4/18/04

my DH uses a cpap machine too and we always have at least one extension cord ( if not two ) packed in the bag the machine goes into.. that way we know we're always prepared.. and we had no trouble using it on the paradise last fall

Oceanic 9/86

Fantasy 5/97

paradise 9/28/03

Carnival Valor 2/20/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;2;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

For those who use a CPAP breathing machine:

Be advised that there is an additional electric outlet behind the beds. (They plug the bedside table lamps in this plug.)

Bring a small electrical power strip (or extension cord) with you & ask your stateroom attendant to plug it into this outlet for you. You can now plug your CPAP unit in right next to the bed & you won't have to worry about tripping over cords stretched across the floor of the room.

Thanks for all the replys. We will bring a extention cord incase we do not see the plug behind the bed.

Cunard

Norwegian Wind 3/01

Royal Caribbean Monarch Of The Seas 11/02

Star Princess 4/03

Sun Princess 2/04

Carnival Conquest 6/13/04

tpear,

I dont know if you flying to your cruise but the c-pap machines are considered medical equipment so can be carried on the plane. DH always carrys his on that way he knows hes got it...they did check it out at one of the airports tho.. I dont remember which one..lol

Nanc

Oceanic 9/86

Fantasy 5/97

paradise 9/28/03

Carnival Valor 2/20/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;2;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived