Cigar Smoking on the Liberty

Big Spanker

Have two 8B staterooms booked adjoing decks. Wondering if we can Smoke cigars on the balcony? Sit back enjoy a good cigar with a nice glass of Port. These rooms are way back so I would hope we wouldn't be a burden to our neighbors I hope. Your thoughts? Is this OK? Anyone enlighten me on Liberty policies?

Smokem if you gotem

Deano

However, I've always enjoyed a cigar or my pipe when I've had a balcony. Though my preference in the evening is to settle with a port or a cognac, a cigar or my pipe, in the "cigar" bar on the ship. On the Fantasy class ships, it's the bar way aft, just outside the lounge (have had the staff come and offer to clip my cigar for me and such services). When I was on the Pride, it was the one aft just before the entrance to the dining room. If in a similar place on the legend, that would be the Odyssey Lounge on the Atlantic deck... however, I haven't been on that ship so I don't know before.

As to your neighbors, well, it depends upon the neighbors. I've never had a complaint; but then I also tended to only smoke on my balcony when we were at sea and there was a breeze.

Furrycruiser

On the Liberty the Cigar bar is called the Cabinet.

http://www.carnival.com//Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=LI&deckCode=4

As far as smoking a cigar on the balcony... if your neighbors are not sitting out shoud not be a problem.

For the times we had balconies-- we never encountered the neighbors out there when we were.

I'm looking at a copy of the Capers (ship's daily newsletter) from the Sensation. Under 'miscellaneous':

"CIGARS - Cigar smoking allowed ONLY in the Polo Lounge and outside decks. No cigar smoking on your balconies, please."

Archived