Shore excursions - Royal Caribbean - Navigator

Gabriela, be sure to check out the "Ports of Call" forums that you can find in the dropdown box at the bottom of this page. The posters there have sooooo many good ideas!

I suggest that you do the America's Cup Regatta in St. Maarten. It is the top rated excursion in the Caribbean. We did this last time we were there and were lucky enough to draw the Stars and Stripes as our boat! Racing and beating the True North was such FUN. Here are some pictures from our excursion: http://community.webshots.com/album/528943965HpvFnj

Have fun planning!

The regatta sounds great, I have heard a lot of positive feedback on them already. My husband loves sailing, so this is right up his alley. I'm not so crazy about smaller boats, I prefer to be under water, but the photos are more than convincing. I'm sure the grandparents can watch the two year old. Thanks for the feedback on St. Thomas, I really didn't know which excursions to pick there.

Did anyone try to get excursions once off the boat?

The regatta sounds great, I have heard a lot of positive feedback on them already. My husband loves sailing, so this is right up his alley. I'm not so crazy about smaller boats, I prefer to be under water, but the photos are more than convincing. I'm sure the grandparents can watch the two year old. Thanks for the feedback on St. Thomas, I really didn't know which excursions to pick there.

When are you doing this trip with a 2 year old? We are leaving on the 25th with our 2 year old grandbaby.

Gabriela, if you can get the grandparents to watch your 2 yr old, you may want to check out the BOB excursion in St Thomas...you do snorkeling and you also ride a underwater scooter.....i have not tried this yet because our cruise isn't until august, but i am booked for it....search the thread titled BOB for more information...many cruise critic people gave me great info and pictures about it....:cool:

Hello crusinKimmie, we are also leaving on Feb 25th on the Navigator. Maybe we could meet up, I'm sure the 2 year olds would love to play. I'll be at the Champagne bar at 4pm the day of the cruise for the Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle, but other than that we are free.

Thank you everyone for the great suggestions. Now I'm confident that we'll have great shore excursions.

:):):)

Hello crusinKimmie, we are also leaving on Feb 25th on the Navigator. Maybe we could meet up, I'm sure the 2 year olds would love to play. I'll be at the Champagne bar at 4pm the day of the cruise for the Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle, but other than that we are free.

Thank you everyone for the great suggestions. Now I'm confident that we'll have great shore excursions.

:):):)

First day at sea, you'll find us pool side with yellow towels (long story). Come by. I have a Granddaugther. Is yours a girl or boy?

First day at sea, you'll find us pool side with yellow towels (long story). Come by. I have a Granddaugther. Is yours a girl or boy?

We have a little girl too, she will be 2 1/2 in March. It will be hard to miss the large group, aside from my husband and my older teenage daughter, we also have grandparents and a great-aunt with us. Look for very pale Canadians. Especially my huband, who is of Scottish descend, and our curly, blond, little girl.

We have a little girl too, she will be 2 1/2 in March. It will be hard to miss the large group, aside from my husband and my older teenage daughter, we also have grandparents and a great-aunt with us. Look for very pale Canadians. Especially my huband, who is of Scottish descend, and our curly, blond, little girl.

Our grandbaby be 2 1/2 in May. There will be 6 of us, not including the baby. Three beatiful 20 something woman, one handsome 20 something man, one handsome 50 something man and me (I'm not giving out my age - no way :D We will also be the very pale Ohioians, but most of us with dark hair (hubby is bald).

Archived