MSC Fantasia From mid Nov 20

stuart2468

Bagged a cracking deal on a 7 night cruise from Valencia to Barcelona. But it appears the sailing has been cancelled. I cant access the booking on the website, and looking at new bookings, there are no other sailings on Fantasia during November once the 07/11/20 departure has commenced from Genoa. 

Am i right in thinking the ship will then commences its repo to dubai? Might i be lucky enough to get a place on the repo instead? 

14 hours ago, stuart2468 said:

Bagged a cracking deal on a 7 night cruise from Valencia to Barcelona. But it appears the sailing has been cancelled. I cant access the booking on the website, and looking at new bookings, there are no other sailings on Fantasia during November once the 07/11/20 departure has commenced from Genoa. 

Am i right in thinking the ship will then commences its repo to dubai? Might i be lucky enough to get a place on the repo instead? 

On 14 November Fantasia departs Barcelona for Dubai, arriving 4 December. This was originally scheduled to be Seaview, but they're keeping her in S America and using Fantasia instead ( only know this for sure as we were booked on this itinerary on Seaview and have been switched to Fantasia)

19 minutes ago, Sancho_proudfoot said:

On 14 November Fantasia departs Barcelona for Dubai, arriving 4 December. This was originally scheduled to be Seaview, but they're keeping her in S America and using Fantasia instead ( only know this for sure as we were booked on this itinerary on Seaview and have been switched to Fantasia)

Thanks for the info. I had suspected this. So far my cruise has been confirmed by MSC as cancelled (took me calling to have that confirmed though) but I have no idea what they may be moving me to, or if they're going to just issue a refund. 

Due a call back today so I'll update incase it is of use to anyone