REVIEW: Norwegian SPIRIT 1/29-2/9/06

intrepid_guy

i have a question for intrepid. i tried to post it earlier but i am not sure where it went LOL . i saw that you purchased the honeymoon package. i was thinking of doing the same. do they give you full bottles of wine at your "romantic dinner" and for your other complimentary wines with this package? just curious. the wine is costly and the packages may or may not be a bargain.

bjcrom,

I answered this on another thread for you as well. But what I said was you will get full bottles of wine in your stateroom and at dinner in the specialty restaurant. If you choose to, you can upgrade the bottle of wine at dinner by paying the difference in price. We chose not to upgrade, the wine was fine. I think that you will find that the package is an excellent bargain... I certainly thought so. I mean, 2 bottles of wine, canapes in your room, dinner for two at LeBistro, a free photo and a champagne and cake party... I think is pretty good for 79.00!!

PS - If you cant find your posts, follow these instructions. After you click on "Boards" from the main page of CC, look near the top of the page in the blue bar. You will see a selection on the left that says "User CP" this is your "Control Panel". If you click on that link you will see all of your posts listed. Generally, they show up when someone else posts. And since I did to both questions, they should show up there. Generally, whenever I log on to CC, this is the first place I look to see who else has responded to a thread that I responded to, then I move on to the board.

Enjoy your cruise and the Honeymoon/Anniversary Package!

~Intrepid

i have a question for intrepid. i tried to post it earlier but i am not sure where it went LOL . i saw that you purchased the honeymoon package. i was thinking of doing the same. do they give you full bottles of wine at your "romantic dinner" and for your other complimentary wines with this package? just curious. the wine is costly and the packages may or may not be a bargain.

We also find that the honeymoon package is a great deal.

You can also "upgrade/exchange" your sail-away champagne if you prefer another brand. Just as you can change your dinner wine.

When we have done this..the cost is minimal or not an extra charge.

They are MOST accommodating;)

Enjoy your cruise:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived