David & Ivan 04/07

frugal one

I contacted David and Ivan to do a private tour which includes the Mayan Eperience (ruins + lunch) and then take us to Uyumil Che (the Monkey Farm). And if at all possible, depending on time constraints, Crocodile World. I can't seem to find any links to Croc World but it's located at the back of the port area.

The typical tour that David and Ivan offers is the Mayan Experience... we just want more. I really want the opportunity to see the Spider Monkeys. Check out the website. It looks like we might have the opportunity to even feed the babies?

The problem is that they want a minimum of 10 people and we are only 5. What a bummer! I guess worst case senario is that we just do their Mayan experience. Unless someone has any suggestions?

Susan - sailing Celebrity Century 04/02/05

peischel@juno.com

http://www.chacchobenruins.com/

http://www.mayanbeachgarden.com/Monkey_farm.html

Please disregard the previous post. I would edit it out but alas... this website doesn't allow.

We are going to just do the group tour with David and Ivan and leave the spider monkey babies and crocodiles for our next trip!

It's just too complicated and my family thinks I'm loco for trying to "do it all". What can I say???? I want it all :D

Hi,

Frugal One, you are not nuts, your family will have a blast because you have done your homework. My family did the tour with David and Ivan, the first week in January and it was better than awesome. After the tour, we walked around on the main street. Wish we had more time, maybe next time.

Have a great cruise, and please tell Ivan that Brenda from Canada said hi.

Your family will be thanking you when your day in Costa Maya is over.

Brenda

Archived