Northern Lights Disco

svgirl1

Can anyone tell me about what the Northern Lights Disco looks like,aboard the Zuiderdam, what type of music they play there at night, or any other activites they might have there. My Husband to be and I love to dance, were also interested in what type of music they might play in the Crows Nest now also, any help with this would be greatly appreciated! :cool:

If you to the HAL website and click on Our Fleet, click on Zuiderdam and check out the picture options. If Northern lights isn't shown on the Zuiderdam site, check the other Vista class ships, Oosterdam, Westerdam, Noordam, the disco will be similar on all of them.

Crow's nest on all HAL ships starts gearing its music up after 10pm. They usually have live music then a DJ takes over around midnight. Every ship has a different live group in the Crow's Nest with several different theme nights from original rock n' roll all the way to present. Check the daily program onboard for more details.

GN

Archived