Parking Near pier

wwbill4

We are doing a late April Cruise and will rent a car. We board on a Friday, but do not sail from Honolulu till Sat evening. We want to drive on Saturday before the ship leaves. Where can you safely park near the pier?

Bill

There is the Aloha Tower parking lot just right there by the ship. I don't know how much it is for overnight parking though but it might be a little spendy. If you buy something at a shop you can get validated for some of the time I think. Maybe someone else knows more of the details.

Emi

We parked overnite at the lot right in front of the Market Place. Cost was $25 and there was a note on the windshield that the car would be towed if left there again.

We had checked with the agent at the gate and they said they don't officially allow overnite parking there, but they will give you a warning. Here is a site that gives some alternate places for parking.

http://www.alohatower.com/transportation.html

I wanted to add that I understand you can park overnite in some of the office buildings at a much lower rate. Best to check them out first.

Aloha Emi,

See you're online as I write this. Wish I was there with you, the 12" of snow out in the driveway needs to be moved.

Archived