Just got back from sun 2/4

TWINKIE1

TWINKIE1

- Did you stay in any ports later than sceduled?

- Which ports did you dock or tender at?

- What night is formal night?

- Did they have the Murder Mystery dinner and if so, what night?

- Do you have to book an excursion to go to CL or can you just take a tender?

- Is there any resorts we can use vs. CL?

1. No. The Only Time We Left Late Was In Miami, Due To The Storm That Came Through And We Were Waiting For Passengers To Arrive That Booked The Air Through Ncl. Only 1 Hour.

2. You Tender In At Dom. Rep. Because The Country Does Not Have It Set Up For Cruise Ships. You Will Tender In. It Went Very, Very Smooth. No Problems. Very Hot There.

3. I Do Not Know Which Night Was Formal Night, I Think It Was Half Way Through.

3. No, Murder Mystery Dinner. Maybe On Yours.

4. You Do Not Need To Book An Excursion. I Didn't, But I Wish I Did. You Can Tender In And Walk Around. Book An Excursion, We Were Going To Take A Taxi To Cl And Found Out The Beach Was Closed Due To The Fact The Other Cruise Line That Was There Rented Out The Whole Beach. The Only People There Were Ones With Exc. They Don't Speak Good. Engl. They Will Take Us. Dollar

Mot Much Shopping When You Get Off Just An Outside Straw Market, Which Was Fun Because You Can Bargain Them Down In Price. At Least Half. The Beer There Is Very Good. $2.00 Us. Dollars. People I Heard Loved The Rainforest Exc. Some People I Heard Said They Loved The Whale Watching And Saw Alot Of Whales. The Horseback Riding Tour A Young Couple Said It Was Very Scary And Wouldn't Do It Again Because It Was So Steep For The Horses.

Let Me Know If You Want To Know Anything Else.. Great Time; Beautiful Weather

How was the food? Did you eat in the pay restarants or just the main dining room? Was the ship clean? I know it is not new? How does it compare with the others you have been on?

Were the beds comfortable? They were not on the Spirit. Almost made us leave. They got many many complaints from this.:mad:

I Have 2 Kids, 7 Year Old Boy And 13 Year Old Girl. Yes, Both Went To The Programs And My 7 Year Old Loved It (kept Wanting To Go Back)

I Didn't Go To Any Of The Paid Restaurants, I Am Not Picking When It Comes To Food. As Long As I Don't Have To Shop, Cook And Clean Up I Was Fine With Anything They Served Me.

One Thing I Would Recommend In Free Rest. Is The Captains Dinner. We Had 12 In Our Party, Everybody The Got The Lobster Tail Didn't Like It. It Was Rubbery And Tough But The Beef Tenderloin Was Fantastic That Night, I Tried My Husbands. I Didn't Look The Dessert It Had No Flavor But I Didn't Care, Better For My Weight. Sports Bar Has About 10 Different Items That You Can Order For Free And It Was All Good. Also Hidden We Found Out In The Afternoon In The Back Of The Boat Where They Serve Hamburgers And Fries, There Are Stairs Back There, Go Up, They Serve Appetizers And Cold Sandwiches Which Were Very Good. (its Back Behind The Basketball Court)

I Thought The Boat Was Very Clean, I Saw The Staff Always Out And About Cleaning Constantly. I Thought My Bed Was Comfortable. We Had A Balcony On The 10th Floor.

Anything Else Let Me Know. This Is My First Cruise So I Can't Compare To Others. But I'm The Type That Will Have Fun No Matter What.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived