Star Princess 04/02 thru 04/09

flyguy404

B/F & I are on the Star Princess to the western Carribian in April. Would be nice to meet some other likeminded folks while we are onboard. Had a nice time on the same ship in October 2005 but didnt really meet any family. Cudos to Princess for a great first time cruising experiance!

Hey Island04. Worked for Delta for almost 15 years and have flown for free ever since I was 19 years old. Went from commercial aviation to general aviation so the "fly" name comes from that experiance. I have about 50 hours of logged flying time but have never pursued my private ticket.

Hey again, Flyguy! Thanks for the reply. Good for you to be able to fly free all over the place...a definate perk! I'll have to keep up with you to find out what you think of the Star Princess. I've never done Princess, but have thought about doing it at some point. Let me know all the things you like about it once you've experienced it...if you don't mind. Thanks. I'm SURE you won't have any problem meeting up with likeminded folks on your cruise. I can't think of a cruise I've been on where I didn't.

Archived