where does the ship dock in Belize?

Binney

We were in Belize on the Elation in 2003 and I didn't think the tender ride was that bad or that long...of course I've never really been one to get seasick...I love it when the boat bounces when it shoots over a big wake or wave :p Oddly enough thought I *do* get carsick, but only if I'm trying to read in a car...

Anyway, the best part about Belize for me was leaving (not trying to be sarcastic there) because it took sooo long going in and out of the reef(s). There was another ship, royal caribbean I think, that was going at the same time as us and it was cool to watch them make turns and stuff. The "port" itself I didn't think was all that great. Very sticky (humid) and not really very nice. Of course the weather was bad the day were were there, overcast and stuff and it was sort of muddy. But I had my first mexican coke there :p :D

Here's a picture my mom took looking back at the ship on the way into the port...It honestly is a better picture than what it looks like but having to resize it like crazy made it kind of fuzzy...also it's taken through the window of the tender which is why it looks sort of "amber" and you can see a couple of reflections in it which is kind of cool...it's my wallpaper :)

elationtendersmall.jpg.6f6a6fb6d7d2625b0bc4b4d2b3304ddb.jpg

Archived