Port Everglades VIP Check in?

martdm

Can anyone who has used this give me some details please?

I was told that we could simply "go to the VIP check in area" and we'd be taken care of, but our PVP wasn't able to provide any further details. Posts I've read about embarkation at Port Everglades though seem to indicate that everyone must wait in the general queue, VIP check in or not.

Can we skirt around the line & go straight to the entrance to let them know we are for VIP check in? How will this work?

Appreciate and details you can provide!

We just returned from the Legend on Monday from Port Everglades. We had VIP check in and arrived at Port Everglades around 11am. After we got out of the taxi we went up to a Carnival Rep and asked about "Skippers Club" and were directed to the side entrance of the building. We were then in a general line to go through the metal detectors. After going through we again asked about "Skippers Club" and were directed to go up the escalator, bypassing the counter check in. After you get off the escalator, go to your left and you will see 2 rooms, the first is concessions, Skippers Club is the second room(NO Title on Room entrance). We went in and they took out the ticket page in the doc package(We had fun pass completed) and another girl went to retreived our sail and sign cards. Since they were boarding, we were able to walk on at that time. Could not go to cabins until 1:30, they give you a letter.

Hope this helps as I could not find out this information before we left.

Archived