Anyone use Seaside Tours in Ketchikan?

kimandtim

The only independent tour I booked this trip was the Ketchikan All in One with Seaside Tours for our upcoming Encore cruise.  I booked directly through them and wasn't concerned because they had great reviews on Tripadvisor ( and we have had wonderful luck in the past with independent operators).  I have tried emailing and calling them numerous times with no response.  Does anyone have a suggestion for me since I have already paid them?

Answering my own question - owner of company passed away about a month ago and so I am in touch with his daughter who is now running the tours.  Am hopeful that they will live up to great reviews and will report back here when we return from our trip.

Out of curiosity, when are you sailing?  I’ll be on the Encore next month and looking for things to do.  Did they happen to communicate the meeting place?  Since the Encore will not be docking downtown, but in Ward Cove.

Near the Rain Gauge in Downtown at the Visitor Center.  I am thinking that NCL is going to run a shuttle service but am not sure yet?  I am on August 7 sailing

Edited by kimandtim