Raw on Five

Naplesgolfer

I do hope Cdresser is correct about unlimited on Raw on 5.  I know that at Sushi on Five you had a limit of $30/pp and I thought when we were on Edge it was the same but hopefully not.  I should say that at Sushi on Five we had a hard time spending $60 between the two of us but I believe the menu at Raw on Five is very different.  We have eaten there but do not recall how it worked(although I do remember the menu at the time a lot of sushi-type items) but that may have changed.

Do let me know if it is unlimited and I will reserve it as a specialty dining night.

There may be some confusion here. The OP is staying in an Edge Villa which comes with complementary specialty dining. Normally, Raw on Five and Sushi on Five are priced ala carte. With the complementary specialty dining that comes with the higher end suites, everything is free.

That said, when we were on the Millenium in July 2019, we were in Aqua and bought a specialty dining package on board that allowed us to dine in Sushi on Five for a set price rather than ala carte. I can't recall the pricing but I remember thinking it wasn't much of a money saver.

7 hours ago, Cdresser said:

No restrictions at all regarding what or how many of each thing you can order. We were in an Edge Villa in December 2019 and had a great time trying all of the specialty restaurants on board. 

Thank you for the reply! I hope they are still running things this way in Sept.