Just back from Freedom 7/30 cruise

My daughter and I were on Freedom of the Seas last weekend.  We had an awesome trip. The ship was at 30% capacity. Around 1100 people.  We had a jr suite so we got to bypass the very long check in line.  They took a pic of our vaccine card and passport and we were on the ship in just a couple minutes.  They guided us to our muster station and they briefly briefed us, gave us a sticker to put on our sea pass card and we went directly to our room. 

We had zero complaints about this cruise. Everything was great. I will post a review later but up for any questions!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paradise4me said:

My daughter and I were on Freedom of the Seas last weekend.  We had an awesome trip. The ship was at 30% capacity. Around 1100 people.  We had a jr suite so we got to bypass the very long check in line.  They took a pic of our vaccine card and passport and we were on the ship in just a couple minutes.  They guided us to our muster station and they briefly briefed us, gave us a sticker to put on our sea pass card and we went directly to our room. 

We had zero complaints about this cruise. Everything was great. I will post a review later but up for any questions!

thanks!  We are going on Freedom Sept 17th and cannot wait.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, twins23 said:

We’re going on August 20th, and we have 1 pm check-in. What time do you think we should get there? We’re vaccinated but not in a suite

We got there at 12:45 because our checkin was for 1 as well. I’m pretty sure first check in started at 12:30 and they were going up and down the line letting the people with the correct checkin time to go ahead but people were saying they were only going half way down the line to ask so my suggestion is to get there at 1 and find one of the staff and they will let you pass the line. Everyone was outside waiting and people were getting pretty mad but they were coming early.