we are leaving now, thanks to everyone

natters

We are leaving in a couple of hours to the port of Tampa for our cruise on the Sensation. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the helpful information that they shared with me during the planning of my trip. This is our first carnival cruise and i had a lot of questions and you guys certainly came through for me. Oh, and I have to share my unbelieveable new, we had a guarantee balcony suite, category 11 and had even reserved the cabin number (booked a year ago) and my wonderful TA called me yesterday when I was in the car and asked me to pull off the road, he had some news, of course I thought the worst like the cruise had been cancelled. Well, he said they had just called him and we had been chosen for an upgrade not to a cat. 12 but to the "OWNERS SUITE". He said he had never had this happen to anyone. We are beside ourselves. From his understanding there are only two of them on the entire ship and they have 1,000 square feet and wrap around veranda, can you imagine? I will definately write and post pics when I return, thanks again.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

You are going to have a wonderful time icon_smile.gif but never able to go back to an inside again - lol

Congrats and enjoy every second!

Dawn

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;7;3;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until Century Western Carribean cruise time!

Then let the countdown to Carnival Miracle 08/07/04 begin

Carnival Fantasy - 02/04

... one cruise leads to another and another and another...

icon_eek.gif Good for you! See, Carnival knows how to treat a first-timer right. Now if they'd just do the same for some of us! icon_biggrin.gif Bon Voyage!

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

natters Fantastic news! Congrats!!!!

Have a great time. It'll probably be a once in a lifetime experience. I hope you have perfect weather!

Bon Voyage!

Archived