NFL Games at Playmakers on Freedom of the Seas

48 minutes ago, Buccaneergirl said:

Thanks for the info on the owner’s box!

We will be on Mariner in 10 days and want to watch the Bucs which is a 4:25pm game, so there is a good chance they’ll have it on.

Go Bucs!🏴‍☠️ 

Oh I am sure they'll have it on.   I'm sailing on Mariner later this year.  If you have a chance see if they have the same Owners Box deal on that ship.  If not, then GO BUCS

On 9/5/2021 at 10:40 AM, ChipCarlton said:

Hi Everyone,

Thinking about taking a last minute cruise on FotS.  Playmakers looks awesome.  We are in port at Nassau on Sunday (first week of NFL).  We are big NFL fans...specifically Tennessee Titans (1pm game vs Cardinals) and Cleveland Browns (4:25 game vs Chiefs).  

What are the chances we will get these local market games at Playmakers if we stay on the ship at port?  

You'll get it. We watched the Bucs game at Playmakers on Oasis last week. I asked about whether it would get busy during "American Football" time to the staff and they said yes - it was their first priority of what hey were going to be showing on Sundays from now on.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:58 AM, Buccaneergirl said:

Thanks for the info on the owner’s box!

We will be on Mariner in 10 days and want to watch the Bucs which is a 4:25pm game, so there is a good chance they’ll have it on.

Go Bucs!🏴‍☠️ 

You'll be totally fine with watching the Bucs.  If you are a huge fan then I HIGHLY recommend the Owners Box if it's available on the Mariner.  Freedom's Playmakers is bigger than the Mariner I think.   Let me know about the Owner's Box situation on Mariner if you don't mind.  We are sailing her for Thanksgiving and will want to reserve it.