Ethernet port in Divina cabins?

ciabelle

I've noticed photos of cabins in all classes onboard the Divina appear to have an RJ45 (Ethernet) jack next to the power outlets. Is wired internet available if you bring a laptop and an ethernet cable? If so, do you need to purchase a WiFi package to use it? 

I already purchased a WiFi package for one device. I plan on using it with my phone, then using it as a mobile hotspot for my iPad or notebook (haven't decided which I'll bring, if either, yet.) I haven't seen anything anywhere about wired internet packages or as an amenity onboard, but they're making no effort to hide the port either. Any idea?

image.thumb.png.52c912bd1c790e02bd7175abb912ffef.png

• 2 years later...

Hello, what ended up being the answer to this? im sailing on the lirica soon with a wifi package but it would be nice to use the ethernet to my laptop then use my laptop as a hotspot... did the ethernet ports work for you?

20 hours ago, tlord423 said:

Hello, what ended up being the answer to this? im sailing on the lirica soon with a wifi package but it would be nice to use the ethernet to my laptop then use my laptop as a hotspot... did the ethernet ports work for you?

I never tested them out, sorry, as I had the WiFi package. 

20 hours ago, tlord423 said:

If you do not get an answer soon, please test and let us know. 

I cannot tell from the picture if it is a RJ25 (telephone) or an RJ-45 (Ethernet) jack.  Would need a closer picture to see the number of pins inside.