Cocktail Menu

Generally speaking, if you know the ingredients, the NCL bartenders will try to make it if they have them readily available.  

The available ingredients are something of a moving target. For example, they moved Bailey's from the FAS included list to "extra charge".  But, they have Buffalo Trace bourbon listed as a FAS inclusion.  Any drink list from months or years ago, has likely changed.  Best to check when you get on board.  

The "smoky" drinks are only available in the Haven.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just off the Joy.  Had to try several different bars before I finally got a bartender to make me a Mr. Worldwide.  It is not on any of their menus.  He made it for me and made the comment "don't tell my boss". 

We visited every bar except the District, Social, and Haven.  All other bartenders stuck very tightly to their menu.  And I could not mix & match, like get a menu drink from Maltings at Mixx.  I found the bar menus repetitive and a bit boring after 18 days on the ship.

They would go off menu for simple things like a screwdriver or tequila sunrise.  But do not expect them to make you a mango martini.

We did have good bartenders at A List that made the 8 of us a few different shots that were fun (and delicious).   We had no specific requests; they made them at their discretion.  

We liked visiting the Sail & Sustain bar on the Waterfront every night to see what their drink of the day was.  I liked all the drinks that I tried.  I think my favorite pre-dinner cocktail was the Getaway from Maltings, but all of the mojitos I had from Sugarcanes were excellent too.