Cozumel Question

drbrowne

We had it scheduled, but then canceled it for our upcoming cruise. It seemed a little too wild for us, and we regret not doing it back when we used to be bigger drinkers. Expect lots of drinking, drinking games, and lots of party music.

If you are into that.. I am sure you will have a blast!!!!!

Hi we were in Cozumel last week... did not do the party boat...we did the all Terrain truck and Snorkle....beware... Royal Carribean advertised it as having a mexican buffet at the beach... My family of 3 and a family of 3 from Swenden were the only ones on the 2 pm tour. They did not provide a buffet, they did give us sodas while the all terrain vehicle bounced around...thus we wore the soda. I called royal carribean to say that we did not get what they had advertised. We had taken the tender over at 10 am, we did not eat lunch because we thought we would eat the buffet at the beach as the trip that royal carribean lit said. Well I was informed by royal caribbean that it was our problem since we did not ask to eat. We were to ask the tour guide. So if you to not get what you paid royal caribbean for it is not their fault and they will not back what they advertise. That tour was 54 dollars a person.... I did not want all the money back....I thought that they would at least reimburse a few dollars for not getting what was advertised.

Archived