Decide for me - Interior or Junior Suite upgrade

I don't think you can go wrong. If you like interior, you'll be fine. If you spend the money to upgrade, you'll probably find the value over the week. As mentioned, JS is an upgraded room, but that's all it really is. 

Go with your gut on this one. Again, unless that $1000 is a stretch for you, it'll be hard to go wrong. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

All cabins are pitch black at night unless you know of any streetlights or car headlights! The drapes are blackout ones and will keep you in the dark. I personally wouldn't sail in an inside cabin. I've been invited to the simulated cruise next week on the Navigator and will not show up if I'm assigned an inside cabin. I'm anxiously waiting for cabin assignments.

This thing called the sun....it usually comes out in the morning. I find that even the best drapes don't block it out completely.  It peeks through cracks.

Save the money for excursions and things. It’ll be more memorable for her. My kids remembered watching movies outside, the shows, Coco Cay, the self serve ice cream, climbing the jungle gyms, swings, dinners,  etc. There wasn’t any mention of the room, good or bad when asked about the cruise. The room was definitely just a place to sleep for us. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rosy Season said:

Here's my next concern: I booked this during the double points promotion. If I change the room type or anything about the booking will I lose the double points from the promotion?

You will not loose your double points. You will actually get double double points for the JS. Just let them know your concerns and they will keep your original reservation number and booking date. So instead of 14 points. You will get 28.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rosy Season said:

Here's my next concern: I booked this during the double points promotion. If I change the room type or anything about the booking will I lose the double points from the promotion?

I believe so, but you'll actually just get the same number of points either way. 

58 minutes ago, binro01 said:

You will not loose your double points. You will actually get double double points for the JS. Just let them know your concerns and they will keep your original reservation number and booking date. So instead of 14 points. You will get 28.

Yes.

57 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

I believe so, but you'll actually just get the same number of points either way. 

No. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1