Passenger Locator Forms 

lovetocruise1953

We have done them and printed them. I am concerned my answers are incorrect as I found it confusing, We are going to the Canaries and it asks if you have or will visit the mainland of this country, I said no because I thought they meant Spain which I took to be the mainland, I did that for all the islands maybe I should have said yes...

1 hour ago, lovetocruise1953 said:

We have done them and printed them. I am concerned my answers are incorrect as I found it confusing, We are going to the Canaries and it asks if you have or will visit the mainland of this country, I said no because I thought they meant Spain which I took to be the mainland, I did that for all the islands maybe I should have said yes...

Surely your answer should have been no, unless you are calling to mainland Spain as well.  The Canary Islands are indeed all Islands within Spain, but not the mainland. So the country you are visiting is Spain. 

You are not asked to put each day as an entry and exit from a country, but you do need to mention all Islands that are visited.  We have completed plf's for two Med cruises between Sept/Oct and know some people had put entry and exits for each day, though we did not as that was not asked for.  We all had our forms accepted without problem.  If your plf  has been accepted you are fine, unless the itinerary is changed to include another country, but keep a copy of the acceptance response which I think includes a code.

I hope you enjoy your cruise,

Barbara

Edited by tring

2 hours ago, lovetocruise1953 said:

Thanks tring, I think will be ok, I reckon they are mainly to make sure your have ordered your day 2 tests are vaccinated and where you will be staying when you get home so they can contact you if necessary, expect I am just getting paranoid....lol

As the song goes, "Don't worry, be happy".